The “APS” Low Cost Medical Refrigerator/ Blood Bank refrigerator is a specialized refrigerating equipment for cold storage of pharmaceuticals as well as biological products and so forth. It is suitable for hospitals, drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories, sanitation and antiepidemic stations and clinics.
Precise temprature control :
- Interior of chamber is stainless steel (SS-304).
- Inner and outer chamber both made of Stainless Steel (SS-304). Door , panel, base plate and top cover made of C.R.C. duly powder coated.
- Fitted with specially designed deviation alarm from the preset temperature, door open alarm and power failure alarm.
- STAINLESS STEEL BASKETS are provided for storage inside.
- Foamed - in - place CFC Free PUF insulation ensure temperature stability and reduced energy temperature.
- Stainless steel heavy duty basket ensures even temperature distribution
- Micro - controller controls the internal temperature between +2°C to +6°C with an accuracy of ±1°C, for storing blood bottles or blood bags.
- The cooling is effected by a hermetically sealed CFC FREE ECO FRIENDLY COMPRESSOR.
- To work on 220/230 volts A.C
User friendly design :
- Exterior made from high quality structural steel plate, painted by advanced coating technology after the anti corrosion treatment of phosphorization, the superficial luster is gentle, interior made from stainless steel merar finishing.
- Double deck glass door, inert gas, equipped with special lock, four casters are mounted under the bottom.
- Interior fluorescent lighting provides a clear view of stored items.
- Shelves made of quality steel wire soaked with plastic provide convenient access to the stored articles and easy cleaning.
Efficient compressor, high efficiency, silence and energy saving. Highly effective condenser and expansile evaporator provide quick freeziong. The system should have high density CFC –free urethane foam insulation to protect cabinet from ambient temperature fluctuation. The system should have air-cooled, forced-air refrigeration system for uniformity of ± 1ºC Should have R-134A non-CFC..
- MOC Outer body – SS = 40,000/-
- In built Mini printer to print temperature = 10,000/-
- Software to interface freezer directly to computer for storing data & print = 22,000/-
- PLC controlled equipment with touch screen colour display HMI = 85,000/-
- Extra Cost for Chart Recorder = 32,000/-
- Battery Back-Up Option only for digital temperature display = 15,500/-
- Voltage Stabilizer = 5,000/-